Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Mar 2009

Craft

lft
Linus Åkesson
Mon 2-Mar-2009 07:31
I'm pretty bad at analogue electronics but you write in the description that the red,green and blue lines vary between ground and 0.7V. But when i look at the ladder in your ascii schematics for for example red (PC4, PC5) i would have thought that when both is set to 1 (5V) you get 3.75V? Am i missing something?

Yeah, actually I think there's something strange going on, because I realize I haven't connected the AVcc pin, which powers port C according to the datasheet. So presumably port C is severely current limited. When you calculate signal levels, you have to take into account the input impedance of the VGA monitor (75 Ohm), but that still gives you a signal range from ground to 1.27 V, which is clearly out of spec. The proper theoretical value for R would be 460 Ohm. Anyway, I learned the hard way in another project: Always connect AVcc!

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Wed 11-Mar-2009 05:50
Im gathering all the parts from different dealer. this is just awesome!!

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Wed 11-Mar-2009 17:48
get a Life ;)

Craft

Anonymous
Thu 12-Mar-2009 06:10
Class! I try to create that or like..... The Author of the site many thanks and respect from Russia!

Getting string input (TI-83 assembly programming)

Anonymous
Wed 25-Mar-2009 17:56
INPUT AND OUTPUT STRING ASSEMBLY FOR NASM 32 BIT FOR LINUX ?

HOW TO?
Anonymous
Wed 25-Mar-2009 17:57
INPUT AND OUTPUT STRING ASSEMBLY FOR NASM 32 BIT FOR LINUX ?

HOW TO?

Blåsyra

Anonymous
Wed 25-Mar-2009 20:09
Du glömmer gasduscharna på koncentrationslägren?
Anonymous
Fri 27-Mar-2009 16:49
ja men då hette det ju zyklon B, det e ett annat ämne där det ingår blåsyra

Craft

Anonymous
Sat 28-Mar-2009 22:52
One more respect to Author from Russia!!! Linus is a genius!