Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jun 2020

Craft

Anonymous
Thu 4-Jun-2020 15:31
I have drawn the schematic in eagle, check it here as png:
http://www.bramsonderdelen.nl/vga_gen_m8.png
or as eagle sch:
http://www.bramsonderdelen.nl/vga_gen_m8.sch
contact me:
bram at atasco dot nl
what kind of transistor did you use?
Hi,
Links are broken!...

Field Sort

Anonymous
Sun 7-Jun-2020 22:03
Great find and interesting read, thank you!! For anyone else wondering which memory locations are valid to be used for the "inyfield", they are:
$4b00
$4c00
$4d00
$4e00
$5b00
$5c00
$5d00
$5e00
$6b00
$6c00
$6d00
$6e00
$7b00
$7c00
$7d00
$7e00
$cb00
$cc00
$cd00
$ce00
$db00
$dc00
$dd00
$de00
$eb00
$ec00
$ed00
$ee00
$fb00
$fc00
$fd00
$fe00

The Symbolic Links Virtual Machine

Anonymous
Tue 9-Jun-2020 04:54
jesus, the comments above; people, what are doing on this page? the level of stupidity is staggering! why would the script presented create the directory structure, when it says it's a virtual machine that operates on a directory structure. if you can't take above directory structure and create it using an awk/perl/python script, then why would you even be interested in this page to begin with? somehow we forgot that the eternal september happened, probably because eternal september is the new norm. (in before "be nice": go fuck yourself hypothetical responder)

Safe VSP

Anonymous
Sat 13-Jun-2020 15:39
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Tue 16-Jun-2020 21:01
++++[++++>---<]>.+[--->+<]>+++..---.

Carefree (It'll be okay)

Anonymous
Fri 19-Jun-2020 22:27
Thank you for sharing, subscribed. Your music is great!
Be & stay safe over there :)

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Wed 24-Jun-2020 22:00
That's amazing! Did you write it from the scratch or did you use some kind of compiler?
Thx,lord.

What's amazing is when you posted.
<script>hey</script>

Earthworm Quest

Anonymous
Thu 25-Jun-2020 13:31
I need to add -lm
LDFLAGS= ..... -lm
in Makefile
to make it compile