Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Nov 2015

The bitbuf

Anonymous
Sun 8-Nov-2015 00:08
This is sweet, make it into a eurorack module with some control voltage ins and outs and you'd be a happy man

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Sun 8-Nov-2015 10:29
How did you make the board schematic that you printed?

The bitbuf

Anonymous
Tue 10-Nov-2015 22:22
Very nice project!
Hope it won`t be so expensive like all c64 carts.
It was easier to buy real midi-module than used prophet 64
especially when you have 23% VAT in Poland...
First I would like to be so skillful in piano like you :D
Back to keyboard.
ALL BEST ,you`re my music hero since Craft!

Spindle v2

Anonymous
Sat 14-Nov-2015 22:50
This is really well done and the documentation is perfect. Thank you so much for all your hard work. It is appreciated.
Best regards, Trap/Bonzai

Craft

Anonymous
Mon 16-Nov-2015 02:34
Aw this is in assembly (I have done assembly before, it's just gonna take a while for me to understand your code) any way it's awesome!
I am experimenting with a r2r dac myself with a atmega16. and trying to make a synth :).

Sidreloc

Anonymous
Tue 24-Nov-2015 02:05
Your programming and logic skills are out of this world, well done! :)

VIC Timing Chart

Anonymous
Sat 28-Nov-2015 07:24
Best diagram Ive found.

A case against syntax highlighting

Anonymous
Sat 28-Nov-2015 14:02
I can only assume the writer of this post has never worked with code that was written a long time ago, by many people who were adding functionality to the program without cleaning up after themselves or cleaning up other peoples mess.

When you start working with code that is poorly written, you can encounter situations where a global variable, a function argument and a local variable within a section of the code are all named the same. Having all these variables look the same on the screen adds to the general confusion of reading the code, wouldn't it be nice to have better syntax highlighting for these cases? When you encounter a situation like the one I am describing, you can be the judge.
Anonymous
Mon 30-Nov-2015 04:51
Check any structured book - e.g. dictionary and realize that structure highlighting was invented ON PAPER many centuries ago.
Highlighted text is always easier to read as long as you deal with some structured data - it is no wonder that such basic command line utilities like "ls" have it too.
Highlighting is made to make LOOKUPS easier (as opposed to reading through as you'd do with prose book) and lookups is exactly the thing you'd be doing most often while working with code.

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Mon 30-Nov-2015 09:35
Amazing. Very very needed. Thank you very much.

A lateral-thinking puzzle

Anonymous
Mon 30-Nov-2015 20:37
Is the assumption that other blood is not available? That is not spelt out. Why would you not give just O blood to everyone. DOes not matter who has what blood type. If the requirement is to transfuse from one to the other then that should be spelt out in the question. Otherwise my solution will save all three.