Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Aug 2018

Pipe Logic

Anonymous
Wed 1-Aug-2018 18:55
This is simultaneously one of the most beautifully elegant and one of the most perverse bits of engineering I've ever seen. Bravo.

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Sun 5-Aug-2018 14:42
>>>++++++++++[>++++++++++[>+<-]<-]>>++.++++++.-----------.++++++.<<++++[>++++[>+<-]<-]>>++++.<<+++++++[>+++++++[>-<-]<-]>>--------.<<++++++[>++++++[>+<-]<-]>>++++++++++++.<<++++[>++++[>-<-]<-]>>-.<<++++++[>++++++[>-<-]<-]>>------------.<<+++++++[>+++++++[>+<-]<-]>>++++++++++++.---------------.+++++++.<<++++[>++++[>-<-]<-]>>-.++++++++++++++.++++++++.........<<++++[>++++[>+<-]<-]>>++.

Getting string input (TI-83 assembly programming)

Anonymous
Tue 14-Aug-2018 19:12
could you teach me swedish

GCR decoding on the fly

Anonymous
Wed 15-Aug-2018 14:39
Hi Linus and everybody,

thanks to this work, i've been inspired to come up with the next step.
Full on-the-fly GCR block read+decode+checksumming on a stock 1541: https://csdb.dk/release/?id=167152

I'd like to write a follow-up guest article about it at some point. :)

Regards,

Krill

Pushing Onwards: Return of the Chipophone

Anonymous
Tue 21-Aug-2018 15:36
You are awesome ! I would love to hear Megaman II : Wily's stage 1

Zeugma

Anonymous
Wed 22-Aug-2018 16:17
Regarding the "Now we all await a C64 REU version of ScummVM" comment , well maybe not for c64 but how abowt the also 6502 powered BBC Master ,

BeebSCUMM -> https://stardot.org.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15273

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Fri 24-Aug-2018 00:22
Hi there,
this is a great HardwareMod and you documented all your steps!
It has nice sounds an features =)
This music style will never die!
You can play chiptunes very well!

Heared/Looked at this video many times.
I'll build this sometimes too, if i find some time. The knowledge exists already in my head and skill =)

Many Greetings from Germany, Luebeck