Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Oct 2016

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Thu 6-Oct-2016 19:39
* the text should be arranged to wrap to the width of the (reader's) window

Whilst I agree with you entirely, this article wraps just as you request.

Of course, it may have been altered in the many years since you wrote your comment :-) but credit where credit is due!

The remote control project

Anonymous
Wed 12-Oct-2016 05:15
please help me i have t6060 i want just pcb pic please help me my email is aftabqazi1976@gmail.com

Humming-birds

Anonymous
Thu 20-Oct-2016 00:47
Cool!

Fratres

Anonymous
Fri 21-Oct-2016 14:29
I love your analysis...can't believe you worked this out! But - in the diagram for the middle voice, wouldn't there be one less 'A' in the very top of the circle - otherwise the falling half of the first segment would be A-A for the middle voice, when reading clockwise? (Rather than A-C, which sounds correct). Maybe its just the diagram that's wrong....most likely Im just confused! Thanks

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Sat 22-Oct-2016 05:11
+++++ +++++ [->++ +++++ +++<] >++.+ +++++ .<+++ [->-- -<]>- -.+++ +++.<++++[ ->+++ +<]>+ +++.- ---.< +++[- >---< ]>--- -.<++ ++[-> ----< ]>------.< ++++[ ->+++ +<]>. <+++[ ->--- <]>-- ----. <++++ +[->+ ++++< ]>+.<+++++ +[->- ----- <]>-- ----- ---.< +++++ +[->+ +++++ <]>++ .<+++ [->+++<]>+ .++++ +++++ .--.. <+++[ ->--- <]>-. ----. ----. ----- .<+++ +++[->---- --<]> ----. <++++ +++[- >++++ +++<] >+.<+ ++[-> ---<] >-.<+ ++[->+++<] >++++ .<+++ [->++ +<]>+ +++++ .<