Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jun 2023

Guitar Slinger Reconstructed

quite
Daniel Lublin
Fri 2-Jun-2023 20:19
Tack, fantastiskt bra!

Platform Hopping

Anonymous
Thu 15-Jun-2023 09:52
Hi Linus, I always like to read your documentations because they are well written and step by step. I knew live @Xparty that the music was not only a music but something special but as I'm not much into music theory of was not very obvious what effort was behind it :)

Keep on doing those great inventions and don't ever leave the C64, hehe.

C64 Cartridge on a Stripboard

ChristopherJam
Christopher Phillips
Fri 30-Jun-2023 13:53
"Address lines? Where we're going, we don't need address lines!"

Nice work once again, LFT.
Anonymous
Fri 30-Jun-2023 14:19
You mentioned that this only works from power-on. I think the mega88 has a watchdog timer, it's tempting to imagine there is some way to turn it on so that the watchdog fires soon after all of data is transferred, so that on a soft reset it'd be ready and waiting. Like, say you know stage1+stage2+payload transfers in 16ms, set the watchdog before 32ms before dropping into the transfer loop.

Couldn't you move one more byte (the F7 of BNE $6000) to stage2?