I created an algorithm to automatically generate sokoban problems of increasing difficulty. Check it out! The first levels are trivial, but somewhere around level 10, perhaps 15, you will find that the puzzles are becoming quite challenging. Read more.
Posted Tuesday 24-Jun-2008 18:03, 60 comments.
Named after one of the characteristic features of the SID chip, Hardsync is a C64 party game that follows in the (wait for it...) footsteps of games like Dance Dance Revolution and StepMania. Read more.
- hardsync (D64, 171 KB)
- Hardsync (Sid, 4.8 KB)
- Linus Akesson - Hardsync - Menu (MP3, 1.7 MB)
- Linus Akesson - Hardsync - Hi-score and menu (MP3, 2.5 MB)
- hardsync-tools-1.0 (Source tarball, 11 KB)
Posted Thursday 8-Nov-2012 15:23, 10 comments.
- zeugma-c64-reu-1.2 (C64 executable file, 16.5 kB)
- zeugma-c64-reu-src-1.2 (Source tarball, 29 kB)
- zeugma-c64-reu-1.1 (C64 executable file, 16.5 kB)
- zeugma-c64-reu-src-1.1 (Source tarball, 29 kB)
- zeugma-c64-reu-1.0 (C64 executable file, 16.5 kB)
- zeugma-c64-reu-widehack-1.0 (C64 executable file, 16.5 kB)
- zeugma-c64-reu-src-1.0 (Source tarball, 29 kB)
Posted Friday 23-Aug-2013 01:14, 27 comments.