Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Nov 2011

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Wed 2-Nov-2011 02:21
Hi,
can you please suggest how i can increase this limit

http://tinyurl.com/6yql6r8

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Sun 6-Nov-2011 12:51
Very, very cool - Ah, brings back fond memories
Good Luck

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Mon 7-Nov-2011 12:17
Hello

Is there any difference between the ATmega88/168 that should be taken into account when working on this?

The remote control project

Anonymous
Wed 9-Nov-2011 16:05
iam uderstanding u project and i want to think on this project

THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO THIS OR ANY FORUM, I NOTE THE DATE OF SOME OF THE POSTS ARE OLD BUT
I AM HOPEFUL.
MY PROBLEM IS THE OPPOSITE OF ALL THE OTHERS IN SO MUCH AS I DO NOT HAVE THE REMOTE FOR MY 6060 UNIT, AND WOULD LIKE TO BUILD ONE.
THE PICTURES AND DIAGRAMS SHOW A LITTLE INFORMATION BUT NOT ENOUGH,
THE PIN OUTS FOR THE NINE PIN PLUG AND SOCKET WOULD BE USEFUL. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION. JIM

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Thu 10-Nov-2011 01:51
Nice work. Why you don't use one PWM output with one resistor and one capacitor instead of all that parts for D/A??
as a beginner i wonder the same. i guess its just another approach with its own benefits, i.e. in terms of code size and perhaps easier interrupt handling.
i am not sure, but i think it's easier to generate a triangle wave with a DAC.

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Thu 10-Nov-2011 15:40
http://www.linusakesson.net/games/autosokoban/?v=1&seed=1015619909&level=10

does this problem have a solution?

Yes, I've found a solution in 19 turns.

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Mon 14-Nov-2011 20:33
From your disclaimer: “Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material”

Just a note: “slander” only applies to verbal communication. For written, use the term “libel” instead. :-D

Elements of Chip Music

Anonymous
Thu 17-Nov-2011 21:36
One of the most interesting talks I've ever heard.
/Max
+1

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Tue 22-Nov-2011 15:04
Thanks for writing the article. It was a bit heavy going at times, but it's helped me understand some of what is going on with the whole terminal thing.