Posted in ancient times, 4 comments.
Martin Galway's Parallax, by me, live, on a real piano, without any edits or overdubs. Read more.
- Linus Akesson - Parallax For Piano (MP3, 11.6 MB)
- Parallax for piano, score (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Parallax for piano, score (PostScript, 615 KB)
- Parallax for piano, score (MusiXTeX source code, 7 KB)
Posted in ancient times, 5 comments.
In an attempt to squeeze as much emotion as possible into a tiny chip, I managed to fit Camille Saint-Saëns' The Swan into 480 (out of 1024) bytes of ROM on an ATtiny15. The microcontroller runs at 1.6 MHz and provides 32 bytes of RAM (actually registers). Read more.
- Linus Akesson - The Swan (Video, 1280x720, Ogg Theora/Vorbis, 115 MB)
- Linus Akesson - The Swan (Soundtrack, MP3, 2.8 MB)
- lft-swan-src (Source code, 4 kB)
- lft-swan-cad (Schematics, PDF, 12 kB)
Posted Monday 26-Apr-2010 18:12, 9 comments.