Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jul 2015

Zeugma

Anonymous
Sun 5-Jul-2015 02:32
I made some versions with different color schemes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hel51jdbvp2rzs/zeugma-c64-reu-src-1.2_color.zip?dl=1

Man, that was a hassle to compile/assemble on winderps...

Also, why have black on light grey in the first place, just hurts both eyes and screens?

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Wed 8-Jul-2015 15:25
On 2009 you posted "when I got time, I'll publish the source code". I hope 6 years later you can have spare time to share you knowledge with us! :)

Kung Fu Goldfish

Anonymous
Thu 9-Jul-2015 09:09
I really love this one omg xD

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Mon 13-Jul-2015 12:32
Hi! I want to some music with arduino but i don't convert wav files to hexadecimal type like this 0x76, 0xA3, 0x12, 0x75,...
I tryied some programs (itunes,winhex,sox) but i have no success. Please help me! Thanks...

Spindle v2

Anonymous
Mon 13-Jul-2015 16:37
I might take this for a spin! :) / Pex "Mahoney" Tufvesson

(foto)

mporshnev
Max Porshnev
Wed 15-Jul-2015 09:59
👍

The hardware chiptune project

mporshnev
Max Porshnev
Wed 15-Jul-2015 10:27
Hi! I want to some music with arduino but i don't convert wav files to hexadecimal type like this 0x76, 0xA3, 0x12, 0x75,...
I tryied some programs (itunes,winhex,sox) but i have no success. Please help me! Thanks...
Try HxD ( http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ ). Paste the hex values to a text editor, then replace " " with " 0x". Don't forget to discard the file header. For uncompressed Windows PCM WAV files it's usually the first 44 (0x2C) bytes or so. And, of course, keep in mind, that using WAV files is not a good practice. It's better to synth the music by executing your code.

Spindle v2

Anonymous
Fri 17-Jul-2015 08:08
wow! nice to see that you keep developing this! thank you!

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Mon 20-Jul-2015 03:30
THIS IS AWESOME
LOLOLOLOLOL
XDXDXD
SWAGAAA
YOLOO

Binary Art

Anonymous
Fri 24-Jul-2015 03:57
Deeply moving stuff. I'm glad glad that you suffer for your art, such that I don't have to.

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Sat 25-Jul-2015 15:01
Hi Linus, as you've already heard many times - super impressive work.

I am curious as you stated the synthesizer is implemented on a single ATMega88. However in the pictures it appears there are at least to ATMega chips on separate boards connected via a ribbon. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind elaborating on what the second AVR micro is doing?

read up! one is the interface and act's as a midi controller, the other is the synth.

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Sat 25-Jul-2015 18:08
very useful! thanks~
Anonymous
Thu 30-Jul-2015 04:41
I am new to Linux but this article is so clear even i can taste 60% of them. I will read it again a couple days later because this is the best article i ever read about linux.