Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Feb 2010

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Wed 3-Feb-2010 20:04
Oh dear it sounds great *.*

Now, I´m just an electronics technician apprentice but I hope I will be able to build this in the future *.*

Jesus its great!

Greetings
Chris

Larghetto from Chopin's 2nd Piano Concerto

Anonymous
Tue 9-Feb-2010 04:10
This is great! But how did you record the piano? Some crescendo parts sounds distorted, and now I'm starting to worry I've blown my headphones.

/ Gogge

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Tue 9-Feb-2010 07:34
Thank you for sharing such a great artical. -Hai

Beagleboard VGA output

trevj
Trevor Johnson
Wed 17-Feb-2010 15:54
Hi. I've not tried building this but recently sent a link via usenet, which received the following comment:
It's well-meaning, but the designer clearly hasn't thought that the output resistance of the logic gates isn't zero, so the 120 ohm resistors should have a lower value (lower by the typical output resistance of the gates). It doesn't stop it working, but it spoils the linearity of the D-A conversion. There might be some interesting effects on a graduated fill.
Has anyone else here come to the same conclusion?

Parallax for piano

Anonymous
Sat 20-Feb-2010 14:15
This is awesome, congrats.

Fratres

Anonymous
Thu 25-Feb-2010 14:47
Thank you for this page! Lovely SID music too, I am a long time SID fanatic as well!

I came here as a result of this thread on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/classicalmusic/comments/b5yd4/piece_of_classical_music_needs_identifying/

About me

Anonymous
Thu 25-Feb-2010 21:42
I've spent a lot of time programming a range of computers in a variety of languages since the mid 80's. I was part of the demo scene during many years and since about seven years I work as a professional software engineer. During all these years I've had the opportunity to meet quite a few talented people. Let me say that it takes a lot to impress me nowadays, but you certainly have! What's your source of inspiration?

Keep up the great work!

Fratres

Anonymous
Fri 26-Feb-2010 01:22
Hey, I do not belive that your SID song is in the HVSC ? What about releasing your song along with 37000+ other SID songs ?