Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Feb 2018

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Tue 6-Feb-2018 17:48
10 years old, still the best article on TTYs. Still getting comments. Not a record ( I presume ) but noteworthy.

Thank you very much Linus. I understand my particular problem - my expect script has to send a \n character at login - much better now.

To long !, Jesus Christ.

The Symbolic Links Virtual Machine

Anonymous
Thu 15-Feb-2018 18:13
Linus! Please clarify in the first few sentences if this is the game of life or the machine creator! I blindly followed your instructions and then found that the game is the bash code not the machine directory maker. In the comments, the link to the script to automate the creation is dead!

Making the Chipophone

Anonymous
Mon 19-Feb-2018 13:25
Good Work...

A Mind Is Born

Anonymous
Tue 20-Feb-2018 19:46
YOU ARE THE LEGEND MAN part of the hall of fame 4ever!!! A Mind Is Born is the absolute MASTERPIECE! & I know what I'm talking about, demoscene is a big part of me from 90's. RESPECT!

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Thu 22-Feb-2018 02:08
Returning to Unix/Linux after 30 year gap. If only all documentation was as clear as this. Excellent. Thanks.
Anonymous
Thu 22-Feb-2018 05:58
An awesome article, it helps a lot! Thanks from china.

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Fri 23-Feb-2018 17:27
I wish the page can also display the level in XSB format.
This way, we can play the level on our favorite Sokoban program.